Friday, February 6, 2009

Relaxing in St Maarten...

I arrived safely in St Maarten and enjoying waking up to natural light, no pressure to get to the spa for 12 hours of boredom for no pay, seeing the ocean every morning from my balcony...this list could go on for quite a while...

For those of you who don't know anything about St Maarten, it is a small island in the Caribbean where half of it is governed by the Dutch (where I am) and the other half by the French.  My preference is the Dutch side but have enjoyed my 2 outings across the border.  There is the most amazing French bakery that does the best sandwiches/baguettes...Mmm makes my mouth water just thinking about it...

This afternoon, Jamie and I are heading to the Boardwalk to take in some sunshine and live music later this evening...and I'm sure some dinner as well...

Will check in sometime soon for sure...

No comments: