Thursday, January 29, 2009

A sense of freedom...

Watching the Summit sail away as I sat on the beach, I felt a sense of freedom again...A sense of taking my life back...Although I must admit, there was a little sadness as well.  But the sadness is saying goodbye to friends more than anything else and I know I will see them on Sunday.  I look forward to watching the ship sail in to St Maarten as I sit in my villa...

Felt like a semi-normal person this arvo as I went to the movies for the first time in probably 6 months...I had no idea what was out, just bought a ticket to the first thing that was showing...Changeling...enjoyed the whole movie experience - oh and the flick...

Looking forward to a shower tonight where I can actually move around and not be practically standing in the toilet.  Oh and the king size bed in my room is looking very inviting I must say...I cannot believe how exciting the small stuff is...

Anyway better go have a shower - 2 posts in a day...but I do have more time on my hands now...and internet's free here too...

No comments: