Monday, September 15, 2008

Last Post from Oz...

So, this is really happening now...I leave in less than 2 days. Still got stuff to tick off the list and am afraid to say that I will be leaving stuff for Mum to tick off the list like address changes. Sorry Mum.

Starting to learn my 24 products that I need to sell onboard - ingredients, benefits, when to use them. There's quite a few different types of algae in body products...who knew?

My detox presentation is almost ready to go...I am not looking forward to the additional 5 seminars I have to write, learn and present on the 2nd and 3rd day of my training - I kid you not. I foresee some late nights in London the first week.

Thank you to everyone who came to my last classes over the last week - I only have 2 more to teach now. It was great to see you all before I left. Keep stepping and pumping!!

No comments: