Thursday, September 18, 2008

Finally Here in London...

So I've made it here to London. Very weary at the moment after a super long flight. It's 1:15 pm and I know it's best to stay up til this evening but I'm thinking a nanna nap is the go for a couple of hours before dinner. I have tried my best to stay awake...but it is definitely getting the better of me. I have the fattest ankles right now - I don't think I've ever ballooned this much ever after a flight...Time to rest them I think...

Found my way to the YMCA in Watford very easily. Have 2 other room mates who are at the academy and 1 other spare bed in my room, which reception indicated would be full by the end of the week. I guess I will meet my room mates when they come back this arvo. Everyone seems to know I'm a Steiner - haven't figured out whether that's a good or bad thing yet. I have a curfew here - at my age - who would have thought hey?

Not really sure it has quite sunk in yet - Maybe Monday when I start my training...Hoping to catch up with Julia tomorrow.

Alex

No comments: