Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So here we go...

I have absolutely no idea about blogging. I have only discovered the world of Facebook. But since I am about to be cut off from the world as I know it, this is the best I can do to keep in touch with the outside world while cruising the seven seas...

It is now under 2 weeks until I leave Australia for life's next adventure...Over the last 18 months I have been through a series of stepping stones to get me to this point. Deciding to follow my passion, health and fitness, was the first step (and the biggest step). The qualifications and experience just followed from there. So, here I am, about to work on a cruise ship as a fitness instructor.

No, I've never been on a cruise ship, have no idea what I'm in for, where I'll end up - but excited by the prospect...And no, I don't get sea sick!!

No comments: