Sunday, November 9, 2008

Not off to a great start this cruise...

Only time for a quick update...

So my second cruise now. Haven't been quite as successful as my last cruise but only halfway through so hopefully make some sales the rest of the week - otherwise that means no money for Alex :(. And although drinks are super cheap onboard for crew they still add up. Although I did a BCA on myself this morning (A BCA is a Body Composition Analysis - this is the test we do to tell you how toxic you are, how fat you are, metabolism, etc.) and alas I am getting more toxic. Also getting fatter. Damn ship!! So I plan to slow down at the crew/staff bar and train like a spartan warrior until I hit the Carribean in 5 weeks time (but who's counting?).

Did enjoy my last day off in Naples. Had a wander around the city. One of the girls almost got pickpocketed as we crossed the road but didn't manage to get her wallet out of her bag, which was lucky. Had an awesome pizza - getting off the ship to eat is a real highlight let me tell you...Our last overnight in Civitavechia, 8 of us left the ship for Chinese for dinner. Those of youat home will know how much I love Chinese (detect the sarcasm here) but I thoroughly enjoyed my dinne out - anything beats mess food really...

Anyway, be be back to work. Doing a yoga class for the spa girls tonight and hoping noone is in the gym this arvo so I can sneak in a bit of a workout...

Talk soon...Thank you to everyone who's been emailing. I love hearing from you all back home...

No comments: