Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Need to Eat Real Food...

Am getting tired of the crap food in the mess at the moment.  I have forgotten what it feels like to eat cleanly and my body is suffering.  Tonight's dinner was vegetables (which I knew had a coating of butter or something similar on them) and a bunch of grapes.  Very sad.  Nothing else looked edible to put it nicely.

Have had a frustrating day today.  This is our cheapest cruise of the year apparently and guests onboard are reluctant to spend money on anything let alone detox!!  We have done 4 seminars this cruise but next to no bookings and minimal sales.  I feel like I'm hitting my head against a brick wall at the moment.

I know next cruise (and the next 18 weeks) in the Caribbean will be better.  Cannot wait...Only 2 more sea days to go and then I have 2 mornings off in a row and then a whole day off so looking forward to a bit of sanity time...

No comments: