Saturday, October 4, 2008

2 Weeks into Training...

It has been a while since I've posted anything. Not that I don't have anything to write about - quite the opposite in fact - more that I haven't had the time to do so. I am now 2 weeks into my training - has gone fast in some respects but also feels like I have been here forever. Have packed so much info into my brain in 2 weeks...who would have thought I could get that much in there in such a short period of time...

My favourite days to date have been yoga and pilates by far. The last 2 days of tai chi have been quite torturous however - I really hope my ship does not do tai chi as I think I would struggle to teach it. Just not my thing - way too slow - I need to MOVE!!!

Had a night out with the rest of the fitness group last night remembering to get home by our midnight curfew. Definitely needed a night out though - was a lot of fun just relaxing with a couple of drinks after 2 weeks straight of training with no days off. Our first day off is next Sunday - looking forward to that if I'm still here.

Hoping to be gone by then or at least get my details next week but who knows...it's a bit of a waiting game once you've finished your training...Hoping my wait is not long enough that I have to do tai chi again - I think it'll do my head in!!

Alex

No comments: