Saturday, October 18, 2008

At Heathrow Waiting...

This will probably be my last post for quite some time as I sit here waiting at Heathrow for my flight to Venice via Munich.  I am nervous, excited and every other emotion you can think of at the moment....I have no idea what is in store for me really...I think it will really hit me as soon as I see my ship...The beautiful Celebrity Summit.  Check out www.celebritycruises.com to have a look at my ship - it is absolutely amazing online - I imagine it will be even better in real life...

I am traveling to the ship with a beauty girl from Ireland so am glad for the company and also nice to not be the only new girl onboard.  Today I hit the ground running.  We arrive in Venice at about 2:30pm and expected to make our way to the ship and then start working straight away after putting our bags in our room.  No idea what the other fitness instructor is going to be like and am assuming I will be working with a male (pretty safe assumption in this industry I think)...

Good luck to everyone else in my class - thank you all for making my time in Watford so much fun...Special goodbye to my roommate Bonnie...I will miss you heaps!!!  See you in 8 months time unless our ships cross paths...

Alex




No comments: