Thursday, October 9, 2008

Training Almost Over...

Tomorrow is officially my last day of training. Although I may be here longer yet...Some of us are leaving on the weekend apparently - will find out tomorrow - the suspense is killing all of us I think. Will be exciting even if it's not me as it signals that my time is coming soon as the rest of fitness leave the folds of the YMCA...Have been lucky to train with an awesome group of people.

Have had an upset tummy today - I think my immune system is pretty trashed with not enough sleep, my usual clean diet non-existent over here and a severe lack of training...Hoping to get into a routine once onboard my ship.

Our trainer gave us the night off tonight so about to head off for a pint (I think that's the English way of saying it) - hopefully my tummy is up to it...

Alex

No comments: