Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Torturous Wait...

So here I am sitting in the corridor of floor 3 of the Watford YMCA on my laptop.  The last 2 days have been quite torturous.  The fitness group is just not the same with half of us gone.  On the upside though I have been a model for the last couple of days and have had a deep tissue massage both days plus I also had a colon massage and scalp massage today, which I strangely enough enjoyed.  You should have heard my colon start up as soon as they started massaging with the algae.  Amazing - I think the whole room could have heard it grumbling!!

Have a new roommate - a hairdresser from France.  I don't think she likes Bonnie and I though - too loud and too messy, us fitness instructors!!  I have now been in the room the longest so it is definitely time to go I think...Some details come out on Wednesdays but Thursday is usually the big day so hopefully Thursday will be my day!!

Missing you all at home....Alex


No comments: